Sunday, March 22, 2009

Disney world round up

I got busy the last couple weeks and didn't get the rest of our Disney World trip posted. I'll make the rest of the trip fast. Day 3 we went to Epcot, we enjoyed walking though the "World Showcase" and seeing all the different country's. We loved Mexico and Norway the best. We went on a couple of rides but not too many. That night we went and ate at the Yacht Club. That resort was amazing. It was so beautiful. We rode a boat to the resort from Epcot. It was a really nice restaurant. We ended the night with a fire work show in the water. It was really cool.





Day 4 Hollywood Studios. We went on the Rock en Roller coaster first that we loved, then went on the Tower of Terror we love that one too. That day we went to lunch at a restaurant called Si-fi Drive in, you sit in cars and watch old si-fi movies. The place was fun but I got sick from the food so we left the park and went to our hotel to lay down. Once I felt good we went to animal kingdom that night.


Day 5. We started at Hollywood Studio to go on the things we missed the day before. we were only there for a couple of hours then we headed to the Magic kingdom. This day we spent going on the rides we missed and the rides that loved to go on. That night we ate at a restaurant right across from the Castle. That day was fun and we enjoyed ourselves...


That night around 2am my stomach just started to kill me I was tossing and turning for about 2 hours then I ran to the bathroom and threw up. From that point I was sick all day. I spent most of our Day 6 in the bathroom. I don't know if I got food poisoning or if I got the flu. All I know is that I was sick....I felt really bad for Adam because he had to sit in the hotel all day with me, but being a great husband he took care of me. The next day we had to leave our hotel at 4 in the morning, I was still not feeling 100% but I was not running to the bathroom any more. then got on our plane and flew home, We made it back to Utah safe and sound..
Disney World was GREAT, and we can't wait to go there again.....

4 comments:

Crystal said...

Looks like you guys had a great time. (Well, except for the sick part. That's a bummer.) I'm glad you two were able to have such a fun trip.

GINGER said...

I had so much fun reading all about your trip. I am still so jealous. Except not the sick part, I don't want to be sick. I am so excited to see ALL the pictures from the trip. I bet you have a ton.

Call me. Brax is shooting at the FunShot Comp @ the Jazz game on Saturday if you guys want to go I can get tickets for us all to sit together.

Shalese and Cody said...

Jade, thanks for the comment on my blog, that means I get to see yours. I'm so jealous of you going on vacation, I could really use that right now. Your pictures are fun and I'm sorry you got sick, that's not fun at all when your trying to enjoy the trip. I'm glad to keep updated on ya!

Ashley Head said...

Yay! I'm glad you found me. Hopefully I'll see you tonight at mutual.