Sunday, March 8, 2009

Day 1 at Disney World

Our vacation was great. I will have to post it day by day to show all the fun we had. Day one we spent to magic kingdom, and of course we started at with the castle..



It was Adam Birthday on that day so here he is with Happy Birthday Mickeys!! Because it was his B-Day he got to wear a Happy B-day pin and we got a card that we can use to get instant fast passes..





Here are some more picture of fun...




It started to rain really hard for about 3 hours so we bought ponchos. They look like a big plastic bags!!! take a look...













I love the parades..





That night I took Adam to Tony's Restaurant. It is based on the movie Lady and the tramp. Adam loves spaghetti so I took him there for dinner.

>






That night ended with the electric parade..

There is so much more the tell you about this day but I have 5 more to tell you about. Day 2 will be next!!

4 comments:

Heidi said...

How FUN! I just went in October. Sucks that it rained, though. Disneyland rocks ;)

Megan said...

Im glad you guys had so much fun! What great pictures, I love the one with you in the poncho, its pretty darn funny! I can't wait to hear more about your fabulous trip!

Rich'n'Rach said...

Oh my heck, can I just tell you that the picture of you in that poncho is my favorite?! I'm jealous--it looks like you guys had so much fun! Best b-day present ever, you're such a good wifey!

GINGER said...

There is something so magical about Disney. I LOVE your last picture of Cinderella from the Electric Parade. That's my favorite