Monday, March 9, 2009

Day 2 was at Animal Kingdom

We spent our 2ND day at the Animal Kingdom. This was our favorite park. All the rides and animals were great. We loved riding on the Safari ride, I took a lot of good pictures of the animals... This ride was in Africa and I was amazed at the building and all the workers were all from Africa.










There are also Trails you walk down to see other different animals..






The park also had Asia; this land had a big roller coaster that was called Expedition Everest. It was fun but so scary at the same time.




Asia also had this..






There was a parade that we watched too.
That night we went and ate at the Fort wilderness Resort. We took a boat to the resort, that was fun. The dinner was a BBQ Buffet, and at the end of the dinner the waiter decide to sing Happy Birthday to Adam in front of the whole restaurant, and made Adam's face turn red..





That day was so fun, there is so much more to post but I'll just leave it at this for day 2..

3 comments:

Jodi said...

JADE!!! I'm so glad you stopped by my blog so I could find yours!!! It looks like you guys had so much fun at Disneyworld!!! We love Disneyworld, but have never been to the Animal Kingdom!! So I am so glad to see all your cute pix!! I love them!! Tell Adam Happy Belated Birthday!! Can't wait to see more of the fun!!(:

Heidi said...

I love the pic of you on the roller coaster, looks like you're having a blast! JEALOUS!

Niels and Kayla said...

Jade!! Hey this is Kayla from falcettes, im so happy i found your blog :) Our blog is private, but email me at kayla_hendrickson@live.com and i will send you an invite k! talk to ya later!