Friday, February 20, 2009

Ok I'm excited

I can't wait to leave and go on vacation!! I have never been to Disney World so the excitement is that much funner. I have been so excited that I have been on a big shopping spree. I needed a new swimming suit, so I got online and I always buy my swimming suits from Victoria Secrets so I picked one out and fell in love with the cutest sandals. I'm going to be in Florida so I need sandals here they are...

CUTE then I found the cutest hoodie and I needed that too. Then next day I got back on the Internet being bored and went on Victoria secrets and found the best deals ever. I got a shirt, and a jacket then.. I found a 3 pack of bags for traveling. Well it looks like I will be traveling so I got me them too...

I'm wearing my jacket in this picture too.. Adam wasn't too excited of my spree so I got on line to type up my excitement... Thanks for caring....

P.S Only one more week!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! and we will be here!!

7 comments:

Megan said...

How fun! Shopping Sprees are the best, and I love when they can happen at the comfort f your own home in your pj's! :) I loooove those sandals, I might have to copy you. Thanks for sharing your fun shopping spree extravaganza! I cant wait to see fun pictures at the happiest place on earth!

Andrew and Kathy said...

Hey Jade-I came across your blog your blog the other day and saw that you are going to Disney World!!! My husband and I have been living in Orlando for the last 8 months and you are totally going to love the warm weather out here. Have fun on your trip!!!

GINGER said...

There is nothing quite like a good shopping spree. And I love a good shopping spree that you can do in your PJs. Cute shoes. Cute bags. Cute hoodie. I am so jealous. Disneyworld will be so much fun. I expect LOTS and LOTS and LOTS of pics. Then you can come scrapbook with me.

Brett and Megan said...

Hey Jade!! I am so glad to see that you have a blog! Now we can keep in touch a little bit better. Send my your email so I can send you an invite.
megsbennett04@yahoo.com

Sarah J. said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Nate and Sarah said...

Whoo whooo! I love your blog! That is so exciting you get to go to Disney World, me and Nate have been there twice. It's so fun! I am jealous, I really miss the warm weather.

Nate and Sarah said...

Sorry, that was my comment that was deleted. I am just retarded.