Monday, January 19, 2009

My frist post


Hello, this is my first post I have typed up. I have no cool news but I have some up coming events that I'm looking forward to. On Monday we are leaving to Las Vegas for Adams business. Its a big convention that we look a 2010 snow product. Its really fun to go do with Adam but they are long days. Also it works out perfect because Crystal (my sister in-law) lives in Las Vegas and she is blessing her baby boy that Sunday. The family is coming down for the weekend so it will be fun to hang out with the them.

2 comments:

GINGER said...

I am so excited that you are finally blogging. I am looking forward to Vegas too. It will be lots of fun. Keep the posts coming.

The Nielsen's said...

Hi, I'm sorry I haven't kept in touch. We are doing great Jeremiah has started his own buisness so things are looking on the up side of things. I am so glad you have a blog, now I can look at your cute pictures and read what you have been up to. We need to get together for a girls day out. Love Ya